in collaboration/partnership with the
AIHTSagam IMK HUB CME/CPD CE programs will support best practices in delivery of health services in a patient-centered environment and further extend development of local resource capacities for self-efficacy, and empowerment of internal resources.
AIHTSagam IMK HUB CME/CPD CE programs will be managed and deployed by the AIHTSagam HUB Intelligent Medical Systems (IMIENS) - embracing a competency-based approach for personal advancements and growth, and further extend development of local resource capacities for self-efficacy, and empowerment of internal resources.
We invite you to follow the instructional guide for the registration process.
Registration will provide complete access to:
- KMPDB accredited localised AIHTSagam/Machealth
- "Certificate of Credits" earned upon completion of each course
- interactions with communities of health care providers, locally, nationally, internationally
- participation in medical discussion forums, sharing/exchange/ ideas, asking questions, providing feedback, access to extended educational resources
- programs are compatible with all devices, run on all platforms and environments, learning anytime from anywhere, regardless of geographic location